To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup water
1/4 cup sugar
2 tablespoons sesame oil
4 green onions with tops, sliced
1/2 medium onion, sliced
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
2 1/2 pounds chicken wings
1. In a large plastic bag or glass dish, combine the first nine ingredients.
2. Add chicken wings; coat well.
3. Cover and refrigerate 2-3 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
4. Remove chicken to a shallow rack in a baking pan; discard marinade.
5. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
6. Turn and bake about 20 minutes longer or until tender.
Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends on Facebook