This recipe reminds me of an oatmeal raisin cookie, but with pancake consistency.
2 c. quick rolled oats
2 c. low-fat buttermilk
½ c. egg beaters
2 T. canola oil
½ c. flour
2 T. sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. cinnamon
¼ tsp. salt
½ c. golden raisins
- In a large bowl, combine oats and buttermilk. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients until just moist. Stir in raisins.
- Heat a nonstick griddle coated with nonstick spray.
- Drop batter by ¼ cupfuls onto hot griddle.
- Cook until bubbles form on the top. Flip and cook until golden.