Many women who have problems with their weight usually also suffer from depression, high level of cholesterol, fatty liver, pre-diabetes, or gallbladder problems. Hormonal imbalance can be the reason behind unexplained weight gain which is a very common problem among many women.
Every hormone we have in the body, acts as a key that needs to be transformed into a lock to do its job. The lock can be affected by numerous inflammations and this can reduce the effectiveness of the hormones.
HERE ARE A FEW REASONS WHY THE RECEPTOR SITES MAY BE INEFFECTIVE:
- The weight gain is mainly from wheat, rye, barley, and corn products that are genetically modified.
- Body is exposed to xenoestrogens-substances that actually mimic estrogen which can be found in the food, environment and personal care products.
- The meat, dairy and eggs that we consume are always given growth hormones.
- Excessive consumption of sugar, caffeine and alcohol.
- Getting too much fructose from corn syup, unsweetened apple cause and tomatoes.
- Sleep problems
To reset the hormones in our body, we must make big changes in our daily routine and balance the hormones. This will be nothing but a great opportunity for you.
When this hormone is not balanced with progesterone it can lead to water retention, loss of memory and migraine. It can also cause fat deposits in the hips and thighs and it can speed up the aging process.
HOW TO BALANCE IT:
- You can do it by applying a topical progesterone cream in order to prevent the estrogen dominance.
- Stop consuming foods that are rich in copper like, avocados, nuts, chocolate, seeds and shellfish because copper can be associated with estrogen. Women who take birth control pills can be more prone to have problems with estrogen dominance.
- Don’t forget to always wash your fruits and vegetables to remove the harmful substances like herbicides.
- Never reheat your food in plastic containers.
- Avoid drinking water from plastic bottles instead use glass and stainless steel bottles.
- Choose personal care products that don’t contain parabens and phthalates.
- You can add 2-3 cardamom seeds to your stews, soups, and other bean dishes because this can cleanse your liver and balance the hormones.
- Start taking 100mg of DIM two times per day with your meals to control the estrogen metabolism.
The risk of insulin spikes is higher when a person drinks too much alcohol and caffeinated drinks and smokes too much. Another thing that can increase the blood sugar levels can be unhealthy diet.
HOW TO CLEAN THE INSULIN RECEPTORS:
- Make a mixture of one glass with a tsp of apple cider vinegar and drink it with every meal.
- First thing in the morning before your breakfast drink warm lemon water instead of coffee.
- Don’t consume drinks, smoothies and baked goods with sugar in them. Use Stevia which is a natural herb that doesn’t causes high levels of sugar in the blood.
- For easier metabolism of sugar you should add cloves, bay leaves and cinnamon to your diet.
If you feel hungry soon after your meal this may indicate that your leptin receptors are clogged. This problem may become bigger if you consume less healthy fats and a lot of fructose.
HOW TO CLEAN THE LEPTIN RECEPTORS:
- Stop consuming foods that are rich in fructose.
- After waking up make yourself a plant-based protein smoothie and drink.
- To improve your metabolism start using black currant seed oil and it will also help you fight off inflammation and give you shiny and healthy hair, nails and skin.
Cortisol is the stress hormone and it’s activated when a person is feeling stressed, have sleep deprivation or it’s exposed to EMF. The production of cortisol can be increased by wireless devices around the person. Symptoms of high levels of cortisol may be poor immunity, body fat, salt and sugar savings and also inflammation.
HOW TO CLEAN THE CORTISOL RECEPTORS:
- You can drink a cup of coffee with a tbsp of coconut oil and vanilla whey protein in order to prevent the cortisol levels from increasing.
- Start doing yoga and meditation.
- Stop using electronic devices before you go to sleep or try avoiding them us much as possible. Read a book instead.
Problems with thyroid gland can cause depression, joint ache, constipation, tiredness, cold hands and feet, hair loss and dry skin.
HOW TO CLEAN THE THYROID RECEPTORS:
- Stop consuming foods that are rich in gluten and use arrowroot o tapioca for thickening instead of floor.
- Use coconut oil for cooking and baking because it’s rich in medium chain fatty acids that can cause better function of the thyroid and the metabolism.
- Call your physician to make evaluation tests.
HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE
This hormone is responsible for growing, strong bones and a healthy heart. Consuming too much meat, dairy, and eggs can disrupt the function of this hormone and that can cause body fat, depression, anxiety, muscle loss, low libido and high blood pressure.
HOW TO CLEAN THE HGH RECEPTORS:
- To increase the levels of this hormone start eating Montmorency tart cherries that are rich in melatonin.
- Start doing interval training because it can increase the levels more than 50%.
- Try to avoid dairy products like butter, cheese, sour cream, and yogurt because they make the hormone grow.
- Search only for organic meat and eggs that are from animals that haven’t been given growth hormone.
Our body needs detoxification from time to time to remove the excess toxins. Leftovers from medications, excess hormones, heavy metals, chemical and many other substances may accumulate in the fat cells and that can lead to weight gain. Because of this here is a recipe:
- Baking soda
- Sea salt
Make yourself a bath with 2 cups of baking soda and 2 cups of sea salt. Soak in the bath until the water cools off. After your bath, wrap your body in a towel and stay like that for the next 4 hours without showering. This process will cause all the toxins to get to the skin’s surface and out of your body.
Another way you can detox your body is by drinking half of your body weight in ounces of water every day and cranberry water too.
To spice your diet up you can add flax and chia seeds to it and that should be 2-4 tbsp every day.
The last but not the least is to use activated charcoal which can absorb the toxins from your stomach.