8 – 10 Servings
- 500g Pasta (your favorite)
- 1 TB Olive Oil
- 1 Large Onion, chopped
- 750g Lean Ground Beef
- 1 can (410g) Tomato Soup** (see note)
- 1 can (410g) Mushroom Soup** (see note)
- 1 cup Milk
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 t Paprika
- 1/2 t Dried Parsley
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 deg C (350 deg F) – spray a large oven dish with cooking spray.
- Cook the Pasta, in a large pot, as per the instructions on the packet.
- Meanwhile, saute the Onion in the Olive Oil until soft – add the Ground Beef and cook until done. As soon as the Pasta is done – drain and return to the pot.
- Add the cooked Meat, Tomato & Mushroom Soups and Milk to the Pasta – stir through – season to taste with Salt & Pepper.
- Transfer to the prepared oven dish – sprinkle with Paprika and Parsley – bake 25 – 30 minutes.
- Serve with a salad or a side dish.